Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ebay ♥ Leather Motorcycle Vest

So something that all of you (potential) readers will learn about me is that I love VINTAGE, not cheap vintage reproductions and not even the cheap polyester/pleather variety of real vintage - no, I'm talking, the good stuff. I know that second-hand/used shopping isn't popular in Hong Kong but it's undeniable that the vintage-inspired look is (just visit any local boutique or H&M store and you will see the myriad, bohemian floral-print dresses and skirts on the racks and the blinding amount of 80s-inspired glam looks and power blazers).



Hipster's Playground Vintage



I would love to wear this vintage black, leather, motorcycle vest with something more feminine from one of the Resort 2010 lines (to be featured in my next post). I like that it's sleeveless and not cropped like every other "motorcycle" jacket out there. This one's much more badass.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment