Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globes 2011

My favorite dresses of the evening. You'll notice that a few are very different from the others while another few have couple things in common.

Olivia Wilde in Marchesa


By far the prettiest dress of the night. No one can deny the majestic beauty that was this Marchesa gown. The ombre jewel detailing is just gorgeous. And as a lot of other bloggers have pointed out, her hair's a little flat.

January Jones in Versace


Yes, this dress is sexy in an obvious way but if my body was as smokin' as Jones', I'd have picked this dress too. Versace always does the drop-dead gorgeous, skin-baring dresses but I think the fringe makes it even more titillating. I love a fancy gown in an interesting fabric.

Leighton Meester in Burberry Prorsum


Leighton is gorgeous, so anything she wears, she rocks (even this hideous Louis Vuitton frock she wore to the Met gala in 2009). I love the long, chiffon sleeve dress but that slit! She looks like a prim, demure high-society lady with a secret to tell. I also love the gold Louis Vuitton minaudiere with the tassle.

Sandra Bullock in Jenny Packham


I'm not a fan of her poufy bangs but the dress is stunning. It's got a lot of old Hollywood glamour to it. I didn't even Jenni Packham did evening wear of this calibre.

Megan Fox in Armani Prive

Unlike lots of women out there, I think Megan Fox is fabulous and beautiful and she always knows how to look both classy and sexy on the red carpet. I think this rose-hued gown with detailed, jeweled bust and sleek silk skirt with sexy side slit go really well with her wavy brown hair parted to one side.

As you may be able to tell, I'm loving blush/cream colours this season.

All photos courtesy of Just Jared.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment