Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Crazy Stupid Love

I want to see this! (The quality is better than the video I've posted after the jump)




I hate romantic comedies (the Katherine Heigl/Jennifer Aniston/Kate Hudson/Drew Barrymore types) but love the quirky quasi-indie ones like Sidewalks of New York, some Woody Allen films and A Fish Called Wanda (although I wouldn't really classify the last one as a romantic comedy). Crazy Stupid Love looks like a funny but cute rom-com that I think I'd like. I love Emma Stone, plus it's got an A+ cast. I'm not a Ryan Gosling fan but he looks pretty sexy. I love a man in a suit.

Speaking of indie rom-coms, I'm also looking forward to The Oranges.

J

PS. I lied. There is ONE Drew Barrymore rom-com I like, and that's Going the Distance. It's super raunchy and actually funny though.

No comments:

Post a Comment