Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Trend: Transparent Accessories

Remember this lucite clutch from Fendi's Spring 2010 collection?


I fell in love with it but I could never pull it off. You should see the interior of my purse: it's a mess. I don't know how one would pull of a transparent clutch elegantly especially when the contents are entirely visible. Here are other ways to adopt the transparent trend without going overboard.




Napa leather patent captoe pump w/ Lucite pedestal heel

Fendi did Lucite heels for Spring 2010 as well but they look like your standard stripper heel (you know, with the transparent platform?) I love  Chloé's version. The body of the shoe is this very classy and traditional pump while the clear heel adds a bit of sauciness to it.





 Wood and Plexiglass bangle


I don't know if this trend is here to stay though. What do you think?

J

No comments:

Post a Comment