Thursday, March 24, 2011

Aritzia Haul

Update of the things I've purchased at Aritzia over the past month:

Wilfred jersey Ace tank

  T. Babaton washed silk Ronnie polka-dot dress

Wilfred drapey lyocell Casbah pant

The Wilfred Casbah pant in action

Citizen of Humanity Avedon Slick Skinny jeggings


I love Wilfred's harem pants. I remember when the trend came out awhile ago except it was so over-the-top and so ugly (you know - the diaper pants?) that I thought that anyone that bought them was a trend-whore. But I like how the style has become more subtle now. They look like regular pants but with a bit more room to breathe. It's why they're so comfortable! I also bought another pair that are less drapey and have a button-front but I can't find a photo of them anywhere. Those ones are great because they're versatile: could be both casual and business-appropriate.

The Citizens jeggings are the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn. They look like jeans but they're stretchy like leggings. I couldn't find my exact shade on the internet. Mine are almost-black with a hint of dark navy blue with ashy grey undertones. That doesn't even make sense but I don't know how else to describe them? They look like the ones in the photo except there's more blue and less fading.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment