Friday, March 25, 2011

Ebay ♥ Gypsy Kimono

One of the trends I've been noticing on vintage Ebay vendors' sites are silk, burn-out velvet gypsy kimonos. I don't know where this started but I'm in love with these bohemian style kimonos and wraps. They're casual enough to wear over a tee and jeans but because of the detailing of the burn-out velvet and the beading, they're very dressy and fancy and can be worn with solid-coloured dresses.

Unfortunately, when the majority of these auctions were listed, I had no way of saving the photos and posting them up so they've all been sold but there are still some available. I just wanted you to see the wonders of these things and also get you familiarized with the going-rate (they don't come cheap!_

Check these out and tell me they're not gorgeous!


 SOLD for $610



 
SOLD for $470


tigerlilly vintage
 
SOLD for $133.50

 
SOLD for $14.01


 
SOLD for $355



 SOLD for $305





 SOLD for $225


THIS NEXT ONE IS STILL AVAILABLE!!



BUY IT NOW: $325 or BEST OFFER
Until Apr 20 @ 11:23 PST


AND SO IS THIS ONE!!



Bidding until Mar 24 @ 22:44 PST



 

  
Bidding until Mar 24 @ 20:34 PDT
FREE SHIPPING! 


And if you're looking for a more cost-friendly way to get the same look, try looking up scarves or table coverings. I found this shawl/table covering from ranch-man and although it's not the exact same style as the vintage apparel, it still has the lovely peacock design that is so quintessential to the gypsy kimono. And this only went for $41.65!!!!



These are truly sensational pieces to have in any wardrobe and I'm sure they'll turn heads. I can't wait to get my hands on one!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment