Sunday, March 27, 2011

BCBG Bag

I recently bought this BCBG Max Azria bag off Hautelook for over 50% off the retail price.


For some reason, I googled this bag after I purchased it and all the photos don't look nearly as nice as this photo that was on the Hautelook website. I love the metallic bronze colour but other photos show it to be a very dull brown with just a HINT of bronze.


See how dull it looks? I think I'm beginning to suffer from buyer's remorse right about now.



But I do love all the compartments. My current crossbody is this caramel-coloured vintage messenger bag and it's got tons of pockets but it's not very stylish. I thought if I got the BCBG one I'd be able to combine my loves of casual and chic but now I don't know

I also don't think my wallet fits. I checked the measurements before purchasing it and figured that I could put the wallet on a slant. I used to always have a rule about bags: I had to be able to fit a book in. I don't think this one does that either. 

I guess we'll have to see when it arrives. When have you purchased something that you regretted immediately and couldn't return?

J

No comments:

Post a Comment