Tuesday, March 22, 2011

nota bene

Before the ballet, we went to nota bene for dinner. I'd dined here previously and loved everything on their menu. I especially fell in love with an appetizer that someone else at the table had so I was intent on ordering it for myself this time.

Anyways, this isn't a restaurant review since I don't do that, but I do want to share my wonderful experiences with you so I'll let you know what was ordered.

Appetizers:

Crispy Duck Salad w/ a Sumac-Dusted Green Papaya Slaw and Cashews and flower petals (this is the amazing appetizer - I also convinced Shannon to get it as well)
Big Eye Tuna Tartare w/ Citrus Soya, Ginger, and Avocado (I had this as my main course)
Lobster Bisque

 Crisp Duck Salad

 Big-eye Tuna Tartare

Mains:

Mediterranean Seabass w/ Fennel, Romano Beans, Olives,  Sundried Tomatoes, Olive Oil, and Cauliflower Puree
Cavatalli Pasta w/ Truffle-Scented Mushroom Bolognese

Mediterranean Seabass

180 Queen St. W
Toronto, Canada
(416) 977-6400
info@notabenerestaurant.com

J

No comments:

Post a Comment