Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I hate Mac Service Providers

So I thought that I'd be able to use my computer but they changed my password and when I tried to reset it, my computer wouldn't let me. For the third time in less than a month, I took my computer back to the shop and specifically instructed them to leave the password blank because during my previous visit, they changed it. Needless to say when I got my computer back today after a week, the guy said they changed the password to my old one but when I took the computer home, the password was neither my old password nor was it blank. When I tell them to leave the password blank, why don't they just do that?

For the past month, I've had my computer for probably a total of one week and maybe only one of those days when my computer was actually working without any problem whatsoever. Since I'm going to the ballet in Toronto tomorrow, I won't be able to yell at the Mac Service Providers until Saturday...and believe you me, I am going to give them hell. This will be the fourth trip I've made in under a month (this doesn't include the three trips I made when they told me they couldn't do anything).

Because my computer is utterly unusable (except for the internet and mail) until I get my password back, I can't make any posts, which is really unfortunate because there are so many things I want to share with you guys.

I'm so angry at Mac. I can't even get excited for tomorrow even though I love ballet and my boyfriend is meeting me in Toronto.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment