Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Aritzia Spring 2011

I started my work at Aritzia on Monday and I wanted to celebrate my first day with a few pieces from the new Spring collections but alas, the fashion show hasn't streamed yet so I'm linking to another blog that got its hands on some key pieces for the new season.

Check out a few sneak-peeks from Style + Substance. Brittany's spring picks include a lot of slouchy, over-sized tops (who can ever have enough black t-shirts?), army and cargo detailing, and the colour blush. I'm loving them as well.



I feel that everything by Wilfred is always a must-have piece, whereupon everything in their collection somehow feels essential to my wardrobe. God knows I can't own everything. The colour palette doesn't look too different from Le Fou by Wilfred's Fall/Winter collection but I'm not going to jump the gun here. I'm eagerly awaiting Aritzia's fashion show on Facebook, streaming live on Sunday, January 13th @ 5pm EST/8pm PST. Remember to like Aritzia on Facebook and you'll be able to see the collections front-row from the comforts of your own living room!

Hopefully I can start taking my own photos at Aritzia once I get settled in.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment